Thank you for your interest in working at First United Methodist Church-Wichita. If you are interested in one of the positions listed below, please follow the guidelines stated for each position.
Director of Facilities (40+ hours per week, Full-time salaried)
Direct and supervise custodial, maintenance, and security activities within the facility and train volunteers and custodial staff.
• Troubleshoot and maintain all utilities, manage relationships with vendors, and supervise up-keep of buildings, grounds and motor pool.
• Work with staff/volunteers to coordinate programming requiring the use of facility, security, set-up, and cleaning within the facility
Qualities, Skills, Experience, Education:
• Solid interpersonal relationship, computer, communication (both oral and written) and leadership skills as well as the ability to nurture relationships with both Staff and members of the Congregation
• Proven ability and experience supervising staff successfully and promoting a spirit of teamwork and cooperation
• Manage budget and effectively produce ongoing improvement and cost savings.
• Minimum five years of experience in facility maintenance/custodial management or a similar discipline
• Good mechanical/electrical/plumbing knowledge and abilities, along with a general understanding of custodial methods
• The ability to work with a diverse, Downtown population
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org